Veterans like you choose Notre Dame because we offer a path to pursue your passions beyond military service.
As one of the nation's top academic institutions, we value your leadership and global experiences, we are committed to supporting you while you are on campus, and we will sharpen your skills to prepare you for life beyond Notre Dame.
Where do I start?
- Review the Notre Dame Office of Military and Veterans Affairs website.
- Schedule a meeting with a representative from the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs by completing this form.
How do I prepare myself for the academic rigor of Notre Dame?
- If you are applying as an Undergraduate student, register and participate in the Warrior-Scholar Project at Notre Dame, a one or two-week intensive academic preparatory program, and connect with Service to Schools to complete your VetLink Addendum as you prepare your application.
- If you are applying as a Graduate student, connect with Service to Schools to be paired with a mentor.
How do I apply?
- If you are applying as an Undergraduate student, complete and submit your Undergraduate application.
- If you are applying as a Graduate student, complete and submit your application to your desired program:
- If you are interested in the Mendoza College of Business MBA Program, connect with the MBA Military Veterans Club of Notre Dame.
Where do I fit into the Notre Dame community?
What are my career prospects when I graduate?
Employers know exactly what to expect of Notre Dame graduates: the best!
- Visit the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development to learn and discover meaningful careers to be a force for good in the world.